Discover More on Route 54 is hosting the 4th annual 100-mile yard sale that will be coming up on Labor Day weekend, August 31-September 1st. This will cover communities along U.S. Hwy 54 from Nevada to Camdenton. We need sellers & bargain hunters to make this event a success. The sellers will be responsible for their own yard sale signs to draw in motorists. With the increased holiday traffic it’s encouraged that other non-profits (fire departments, churches, etc.) to hold rummage sales & fundraisers.
WHEN: August 31-September 1, 2018 ~ During daytime hours
The U.S. HWY 54 Communities of:
El Dorado Springs
The host locations are for sellers living away from Hwy 54 that wish to participate over Labor Day weekend.
RULES FOR HOST SITES:
First come first set up basis each day
Dumpsters located on the property are NOT for public use, remove everything you didn’t sell, and be respectful of the host property.
The sellers will be responsible for their own sale signs to draw in motorists.
APPROVED HOST LOCATIONS: Free use unless indicated by [$] [$ =daily use fee charged]
- EL DORADO SPRINGS*, at Chamber of Commerce (old Wood’s) parking lot, located at the SE corner of Hwys 54 & 32.
- NEAR COLLINS, at Brenda’s Quilt Stop & More, located west of Collins along Hwy 54, call to register (417)876-9997.
- WHEATLAND, Hwy 54 RV Park (watch for digital sign), located on Hwy 54 & across from Main St. Call to register (417)282-5400.
- HERMITAGE, [$] at Beyond Bargains Flea Market, located next to Hwy 54 & Pitts Ln. Call Kathy at (417)399-1474.
- NEAR PRESTON, at Yates Rustic Range Trading, located 6 miles East of Preston on south side of Hwy 54, call to register (417)733-7193.
- NEAR MACKS CREEK, in front of the Public Water Supply District 1 Office in Macks Creek, 13067 W. US Highway 54.
- CAMDENTON, at American Family Insurance (gravel lot only), 309 W. Hwy 54 (west of the square) parking lot. Must register with firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Normal yard sale fees will be waived for anyone selling directly along Hwy 54 in El Dorado Springs.